About our school...
We believe that children learn through play and interaction with their peers. We have created an environment and curriculum to meet each child's developmental needs including social, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth.
We believe that a child's development is greatly enhanced through parental involvement in his or her care and education. MACC provides and encourages participation throughout the year.
- Develop and nurture friendships
- Foster each child's sense of wonder
- Provide multicultural experiences and environments
- Maintain a warm, safe and friendly environment
- Focus on the beauty and wonder of nature
- Encourage problem solving and cooperative play,
respect for each other, the world, our things and ourselves
We have the best teachers and staff! All of our teachers meet and exceed teaching and assisting requirements by the State of Minnesota. Staff development is ongoing and all are First Aid and CPR trained.
We believe that children should make decisions, respect others, be aware of those around them, and play cooperatively. It is our responsibility to provide opportunities for these skills to develop. We encourage children in positive play and use gentle redirection and positive modeling when addressing behavioral issues.
- Time for individual play and learning
- Opportunities for small and large muscle movement both indoor and outdoor
- Small and large group discovery time
- Music and creative arts
- Reading and story time
Our daily schedule subject to change at times but is strongly encouraged to provide consistency in your child's day.